In today’s world, where quality of service sets us apart from our competition, and the fight for the entertainment dollar is stronger than ever; does your current party booking software or procedure ensure you are meeting and exceeding the expectations of your customer?
When reviewing your party booking software and procedures, ask yourself:
- Does my booking software guard against the dreaded over-bookings?
- Can my software help me schedule labor based on actual needs?
- Does my reservation software assist in up selling party addons, increasing my revenue?
- Can my customers book their party on my website? Can they send invitations through my website?
- Will my software capture and store all the contact information for not only my customer booking the party, but also everyone in attendance?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, are you making the most out of your party booking software?
Party booking software development is and has been advancing rapidly over the years. Although tools like Outlook and Access databases were good in the past, they do not, and cannot meet the your needs of the future.
See how CenterEdge Software answers those questions: Party Booking Software
Subscribe to Email Updates
7 Things to Include in Your 2024 Plan
The Fun Station Grand Reopening
Sherry Howell Selected As IAAPA FEC Committee Chair
Mobile Food Ordering Integration With Truffle
Posts by Topic
- Advantage Payments (7)
- Brand Management (19)
- Business Growth (81)
- Capacity Management (2)
- CenterEdge News (30)
- Client Interviews (9)
- Credit Card Processing (3)
- Data & Reporting (12)
- Digital Signage (1)
- Event Management (20)
- Facility Management (10)
- Food & Beverage (8)
- Guest Experience (34)
- Guest Management (20)
- Holiday Season & Promotions (6)
- Industry Events (12)
- Inventory Management (1)
- Loyalty Programs (8)
- Marketing Tips (24)
- Operations (1)
- Point of Sale (10)
- Product Launch (11)
- Productivity (5)
- Profitability (35)
- Redemption Management (1)
- Sales (35)
- Season Passes (1)
- Team Training (60)
- Waivers (2)