Birthday reservation software is often seen as a necessary evil to contain scheduling information and a customer database. But why does it have to be that way? Why can’t group sales software be an integrated solution that ties scheduling, a customer database and Point of Sale together in an easy-to-use groups solution?
That is what we asked ourselves when we began work on Advantage Groups. We strived to make sure that it would fit a wide variety of needs in order to satisfy the broadest number of clients. We feel confident that you will be more than satisfied with the solution that we have created.
- Quick and easy bookings using an Outlook-like calendar
- Online party bookings, invitations, and thank you notes
- Detailed historical tracking and reporting
- Intelligent handling of deposits and accounting
Read more on Birthday Reservations at our Blog!
- Track your upcoming events on the calendar, with area assignments
Supports a suite of online products, such as online bookings
- Use block scheduling for pre-defined times, or open scheduling for flexibility
Keep track of the number of people using each area to prevent overbooking
Take, refund, and track deposits
Accept and track gratuities for event hosts
Can automatically adjust items sold and event totals based on the number of people attending
- Our scheduling module uses a friendly and familiar Microsoft Outlook style interface to make scheduling as simple as possible
Online party bookings can help to reduce the amount of time spent booking parties
- Build information for a family once and use it for all of their future events - no retyping necessary!
Pull up a family's past events for reference
Easily email event reservation information to the customer
Send food orders to printers in your kitchen automatically
Generate gift or arcade cards in bulk, without swiping each card
- Detailed reports provide excellent historical information
Online party invitations and thank you notes can reduce paper costs, while collecting more marketing data
- Track family spending habits to offer special discounts to your very best customers
Use your customer database to create mass mailing lists or e-mailing lists
The inventory database is fully integrated with the Point of Sale inventory so there is no need to create an inventory item twice, and inventories are automatically adjusted
Cash control is fully integrated with Point of Sale, so you can perform your cash control activities as quickly as possible
Quickly and easily send sales and income data to Quickbooks