Birthday reservation software is often seen as a necessary evil to contain scheduling information and a customer database. But why does it have to be that way? Why can’t group sales software be an integrated solution that ties scheduling, a customer database and Point of Sale together in an easy-to-use groups solution?
That is what we asked ourselves when we began work on Advantage Groups. We strived to make sure that it would fit a wide variety of needs in order to satisfy the broadest number of clients. We feel confident that you will be more than satisfied with the solution that we have created.
- Quick and easy bookings using an Outlook-like calendar
- Online party bookings, invitations, and thank you notes
- Detailed historical tracking and reporting
- Intelligent handling of deposits and accounting
Read more on Birthday Reservations at our Blog!
- Track your upcoming events on the calendar, with area assignments
- Supports a suite of online products, such as online bookings
- Use block scheduling for pre-defined times, or open scheduling for flexibility
- Keep track of the number of people using each area to prevent overbooking
- Take, refund, and track deposits
- Accept and track gratuities for event hosts
- Can automatically adjust items sold and event totals based on the number of people attending
- Our scheduling module uses a friendly and familiar Microsoft Outlook style interface to make scheduling as simple as possible
- Online party bookings can help to reduce the amount of time spent booking parties
- Build information for a family once and use it for all of their future events - no retyping necessary!
- Pull up a family's past events for reference
- Easily email event reservation information to the customer
- Send food orders to printers in your kitchen automatically
- Generate gift or arcade cards in bulk, without swiping each card
- Detailed reports provide excellent historical information
- Online party invitations and thank you notes can reduce paper costs, while collecting more marketing data
- Track family spending habits to offer special discounts to your very best customers
- Use your customer database to create mass mailing lists or e-mailing lists
- The inventory database is fully integrated with the Point of Sale inventory so there is no need to create an inventory item twice, and inventories are automatically adjusted
- Cash control is fully integrated with Point of Sale, so you can perform your cash control activities as quickly as possible
- Quickly and easily send sales and income data to Quickbooks